STATEMENT OF SUPPORT FOR THE CUSTOMS-TRADE PARTNERSHIP AGAINST TERRORISM
As a partner in the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism the senior management of Global Logistical Connections, Inc. has the commitment to support supply chain security to the highest achievable level. We are committed to:
- Ensuring that Global Logistical Connections, Inc. is meeting or exceeding all CTPAT minimum security criteria.
- Ensuring that documented procedures that address security for all facets of our business operation are in place, actively followed, audited periodically to measure internal compliance, and reviewed and updated annually.
- Ensuring that documented container and conveyance inspections are conducted.
- Ensuring that our supply chain business partners are thoroughly screened and meet CTPAT minimum security criteria.
- Ensuring that employees with involvement in shipments, shipping documentation, cargo storage/handling, container/conveyance inspections, IT/computer use, physical security, facility/physical access, auditing, HR/personnel/hiring, or selecting/screening business partners receive initial and annual refresher training in CTPAT practices to include a test to measure comprehension.
- Ensuring that support functions (IT, physical access controls, security systems, visitor controls, etc.) are secure.
- Ensuring that physical access controls are secure, effective, and verified periodically.
- Ensuring that Global Logistical Connections, Inc.’s facilities are secure and well-maintained.
- Ensuring that documented Risk Assessments of our supply chains are conducted annually or when conditions change in a region where Global Logistical Connections, Inc. cargo is active.